All computer tutoring sessions are done either "In-Home" or in an office. I will guide step by step that will be easy to understand and understand how a program works.
You can contact me on Facebook, Twitter, Skype, E-Mail, or Phone to set up an appointment. Remote assistance is done via TeamViewer 10.
My rate for remote Computer services is $100 for 1st hour, then $50 for each additional hour.
For computer lessons, the rate is $50/hr.
I assist with the following:
- Slow Computers
- Difficulties getting on the Internet
- Help with Computer Programs
- Help with Operating Systems
- Printer Issues
- Wanting to learn and operate a computer program for business or pleasure.
These are the services that I offer:
- Speeding up computer
- Surfing the Internet
- PowerPoint 2003, 2007, 2010, and 2013 (PC)
- Word 2003, 2007, 2010, and 2013 (PC)
- Excel 2003, 2007, 2010, and 2013 (PC)
- Access 2007, 2010, and 2013 (PC)
- E-Bay/Craigslist Listings
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- Computer Security
- Computer Maintenance
- Managing E-Mail (Outlook)
Rates for installations/upgrades per license for 1 PC:
Home Premium Installation (32-Bit): $150
Home Premium installation: $180.
Professional installation: $140 (35% off regular price of $225)
Ultimate installation: $300.
Home and Student Edition: $150
Home and Business: $225
Home and Business: $205
Student Edition: $150
For specials on Office and Windows installation for up to 5 PCs/MACs, please check out the Deals and Discounts page for more info. Rates for computer lessons are $50/hr. payable Cash ONLY. For Group Lessons (5 max), I offer $10 off the hourly rate. Rates for computer repairs, which includes Virus Removal, range from $100 per computer + cost of parts. For multiple computers (i.e., 3 or more computers), there's a 15% discount off the price, please call or e-mail for more information.